DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) — Firefighters put out a fire at the same vacant house for the second time in a matter of weeks overnight.
A 911 caller reported seeing smoke and flames at a house on Sherman Street, near Yates Street, just after 1 a.m. Monday.
When crews arrived, they found fire on the second floor of the house.
No one was inside and no one was injured.
The house suffered significant damage.
Fire officials say this is the second fire at the vacant house in a matter of weeks. According to fire officials, Monday morning’s fire was more significant, getting into the attic and causing more damage.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- Multiple Apple services reported down
- Poll: More than a third of Americans won’t even trust their doctor to tell them a COVID-19 vaccine is safe
- LIVE COVERAGE: Trump, Biden meeting in Ohio for 1st debate
- Beavercreek Fire Department responds to fire at Mall at Fairfield Commons
- Monroe Police identify man who died after double shooting