DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A fire broke out at a vacant home early Monday morning.
It happened shortly before 4:30 a.m. at a home in the 3800 block of North Main Street. Dayton Fire tells 2 NEWS that no utilities were connected to the residence.
The incident remains under investigation.
- Police investigating after some lawmakers claim Capitol tours were given to rioters ahead of breach
- US now says no evidence of ‘kill capture teams’ at Capitol
- ‘We want to sound the alarm:’ CDC warns more infectious COVID strain may become dominant in US
- Dramatic images show bus hanging off New York City overpass; driver refuses drug test
- Dayton Police Department shares 2020 crime data