DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) — United Rehabilitation Services (URS) will start selling ducks for its 17th Annual Rubber Duck Regatta on Friday, July 24.
Due to the ongoing pandemic, URS said this year’s regatta is pivoting to a different format – a virtual duck drop followed by a family-friendly movie at Dixie Twin Drive-in Friday, Sept. 18.
The event will begin at 8:15 p.m. and will cost $5 to enter per person over the age of five.
The prizes for the 2020 regatta are:
- Floating home vacation package on beautiful Norris Lake
- $1,000 Buffalo Wild Wings Gift Card
- $1,000 Watson’s Gift Card
- $500 Target Gift Card
- Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers for a Year
Learn more by visiting daytonducks.com.
- Southwest scaling back on cleanings after flights
- Ohio jobless claims fall again as federal checks end
- In scathing obit, Texas woman blames Trump, ‘selfish’ people for husband’s COVID-19 death
- Live streamed video shows priest in Beirut run for cover after explosions
- 1.2 million seek jobless aid after $600 federal check ends