DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – On Saturday, thousands of rubber ducks will be dropped from the Riverside Drive bridge as part of United Rehabilitation Services’ (URS) 16th annual Rubber Duck Regatta.
The Regatta Campaign is seven weeks long and ends with the exciting drop of at least 20,000 yellow rubber ducks into the Great Miami River during the Hispanic Heritage Festival.
All proceeds will benefit vital programs and therapies for local children and adults with disabilities.
The owners of the top eight ducks to finish will be awarded prizes such as a 5-night stay on a 2-bedroom floating home on Norris Lake with a pontoon boat rental from Aquaknox Marine, a $1,000 gift card to Kroger, $1,000 Buffalo Wild Wings gift card, $1,000 gift card to Watsons, Home Automation System with Amazon Echo Show/wireless security camera system, Burgers for a Year from Bagger Daves, $500 Morris Home gift card and Canes for a Year from Raising Cane’s.
Ducks can be adopted for $5 each, or $25 for a Quack Pack (6 ducks). Each Quack Pack also includes a free sub from Jersey Mike’s.
You can adopt ducks in the following ways:
- Online at DaytonDucks.com
- Visit any Dayton-area Kroger store
- Visit any Buffalo Wild Wings location
- Call 235-DUCK
- FEMA scrambles to secure unnecessarily shared data
- Children Services union to vote Wednesday on raise offer
- Storm Team 2 Forecast 6 PM Monday 16 Sep 2019
- Pelosi says Trump trade agreement won’t protect American workers, could raise drug prices
- Bond set for mother of children who overdosed on fentanyl