URBANA, Ohio (WDTN) – An Urbana man was indicted Monday as he is accused of killing his mother in their home, according to our partners at the Urbana Daily Citizen.
Robert James “Jamie” Stevenson, 29, was indicted on six counts, including murder, in the killing of his mother Pamela K Combs, 66, at their home in the 600 block of Lionel Drive.
The six counts that the Champaign County Grandy Jury indicted Stevenson on include:
- aggravated murder
- felonious assault
- tampering with evidence
- gross abuse of a corpse
- aggravated menacing
The body of Combs was transported to the Montgomery County Coroner’s Office where a forensic autopsy will be completed.
Police have not released what motive may have been or how the victim was killed.
Stevenson was transported to Tri-County Jail in Mechanicsburg where he was being held until his Tuesday arraignment.
- ‘She was screaming’: Coyote leaps fence, snatches Florida man’s dog
- Stimulus checks: Mark Cuban pushes for $1,000 payments every 2 weeks
- Watch: Bull moose goes head to head with car in Colorado
- ‘Appliance Amnesty Weekend’ collects old refrigerators, water heaters and more
- World’s tiniest Rubiks Cube unveiled