DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – DP&L is recognizing the University of Dayton for energy efficiency.
UD achieved more than $1.2 million in energy efficiency rebates and DP&L presented those rebates to the university Friday.
UD credits its LED lighting, smart thermostats, HVAC improvements, and projects on and off campus for their success.
“This is a vital tool that we use with Dayton Power & Light to increase our energy efficiency, and reduce our emissions on campus,” said Steve Kendig, Executive Director of Energy and Environmental Sustainability at UD.
- Mother shot in the face while trying to save 9-year-old son during deadly shooting released from hospital
- Pa. Republicans want to ban vaccine passports, Democrats call it an unneeded distraction
- Police: Woman damages three homes while trying to hit someone with car in Dayton
- ‘Do not click on any links’: Postal Service warns of fake texts, emails about deliveries, packages
- Dunkin’ offering free coffee for National Nurses Day