MIAMISBURG, Ohio (WDTN) – Hundreds of high school students descended upon United Grinding Friday to learn more about manufacturing on Manufacturing Day.
Students were offered a unique sneak peek into the operations of the at the company in Miamisburg. This included a tour of 110,000 square foot facility with employees discussing their jobs and answering questions.
According to United Grinding Manufacturing Day is “an opportunity for manufacturers to show their communities what they do, highlight the economic importance of manufacturing and draw attention to rewarding manufacturing careers.”
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday: State surpasses 150K COVID-19 cases
- CDC ranks Halloween activities by COVID-19 risk: No trick-or-treating, crowded parties or indoor haunted houses
- Trump vows to designate KKK, Antifa as terrorist groups
- Franklin County deputy killed in 6-vehicle crash on U.S. 33
- Ohio has approved more than 100 sports variances, mostly for high school football