UNION, Ohio (WDTN) – A home in Union was destroyed early Thursday morning after a fire, according to Union Fire.
Officials say the fire broke out at a home in the 3000 block of Phillipsburg Union Road at around 8 am. No one was home at the time of the fire and no one was injured.
According to the Union Fire Chief, the home was also hit by a car earlier in the year. Fire officials believe that house is a total loss as a result of the blaze.
The cause of the fire is unknown and remains under investigation.
- Food pantries, organizations try to keep up with increasing need around holidays
- OSU game against Illinois Saturday canceled due to COVID-19 test results
- CDC sets meeting on allocation of COVID-19 vaccine
- Nurse who came out of retirement to train others dies from COVID-19
- With God’s Grace Free Grocery Store to open Dec. 17, volunteers needed