DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The University of Dayton reports six new cases of COVID-19 on its campus, bringing the total number of active cases to 94.
The university downgraded to “Status 3 – YELLOW – CAUTION” level.
UD also reports that 1,117 people have recovered from the virus. In total, the university has had 1,211 cases since August 10.
- PHOTOS: White House Christmas decorations revealed
- Boil water advisory in effect for parts of Miamisburg Monday
- Boys & Girls Club of Dayton receives $100,000 donation from Kohl’s
- Beware of COVID-19 scams as vaccine approaches FDA approval
- Kettering Schools returns to remote learning Monday due to COVID-19