DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The University of Dayton reports six new cases of COVID-19 on its campus, bringing the total number of active cases to 94.
The university downgraded to “Status 3 – YELLOW – CAUTION” level.
UD also reports that 1,117 people have recovered from the virus. In total, the university has had 1,211 cases since August 10.
- Dayton protestors react to officer’s indictment in Breonna Taylor case
- Kentucky governor calls for release of Breonna Taylor evidence
- Driver strikes multiple parked vehicles on South Gettysburg Avenue
- President Trump, GOP AGs accuse social media companies of silencing conservatives
- 9 municipalities, townships in Montgomery County to receive CARES Act funding