DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The Ohio Cyber Range Institute has selected the University of Dayton Center for Cybersecurity and Data Intelligence as a regional programming center.
The center was awarded more than $277,000 in cybersecurity incentive funding from the Ohio Department of Education earlier this year so that it can provide services as a regional programming center.
These include simulated exercises in the Dayton Regional Cyber Range for hands-on training, instructional modules featuring UD’s Cybermindfulness initiative focused on cybersecurity awareness and sharing of expertise in the form of curriculum available to Ohio businesses, schools, governmental agencies and individuals.
For more information about the UD Center for Cybersecurity and Data Intelligence visit its website here.
- JC Penney closing 154 stores in first post-bankruptcy phase
- Middletown shooting suspect taken into custody
- Google to give workers $1K to set up home office
- Senators press colleges on coronavirus safety plans to reopen campuses
- Senate Dems: Republicans’ words aren’t enough to address police brutality, racial justice