DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The University of Dayton unveiled new changes to the UD Arena on Friday.
Video released to 2 NEWS shows parts of the 76 million dollar facelift, which began three years ago.
Some of the highlights in the upcoming project include:
- new arena seats
- a new four-sided, center-hung video board
- new premium seating and lounges
- new main ticket office and team store
- updated restrooms and concession stands
- improved arena Wi-Fi
The changes come as the arena celebrates its 50th year.
- ‘We want to sound the alarm:’ CDC warns more infectious COVID strain may become dominant in US
- Dramatic images show bus hanging off New York City overpass; driver refuses drug test
- Dayton Police Department shares 2020 crime data
- NRA declares bankruptcy, plans to incorporate in Texas
- The Terminator is coming: Packers prepare for Aaron Donald