BEAVERCREEK, Ohio (WDTN) – An early morning crash temporarily shut down U.S. 35 eastbound, east of I-675.
The crash happened just before 8 am on U.S. 35 near Research Rd. No injuries were reported as a result of the crash. As of 8:20 am, one lane had reopened.
2 NEWS is working to learn more and will have additional details as they become available.
- 16 shot, 2 fatally, at party in Rochester, police say
- Teen stabbed in Troy, suspect in custody
- Sunny but cool for the last weekend of summer
- State, local politicians react to the death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- 16-year-old shot in back at Wilkinson Plaza