BEAVERCREEK, Ohio (WDTN) – An early morning crash temporarily shut down U.S. 35 eastbound, east of I-675.
The crash happened just before 8 am on U.S. 35 near Research Rd. No injuries were reported as a result of the crash. As of 8:20 am, one lane had reopened.
2 NEWS is working to learn more and will have additional details as they become available.
- Levitt Pavilion holds first in-person concert since start of pandemic
- “Operation: Dinosaur held at National Museum of the US Air Force
- 70th annual Poultry Days Festival held in Versailles this weekend
- First ‘Dayton Marcos Day’ celebrates history of Dayton’s Negro League baseball team
- TSA screens over 2 million passengers in a single day for the first time since March 2020