DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A Dayton business is putting a sweet twist on charity! Twist Cupcakery is selling specially-made #DaytonStrong cupcakes featuring a chocolate-covered Mikesells potato chip and Esther Price caramel pecan candies.
100 percent of the proceeds will be donated to The Dayton Foundation.
You can stop by their location at 25 S. Saint Clair Street in Dayton to pick some up for yourself. They’re open from 10:30 am until 6:30 pm Wednesday through Friday, and from 10:30 am until 3 pm on Saturdays.
The treats will be featured daily until August 29.
For more information, click here.
- Springfield school district to stagger return to in-person classes
- Eric Trump says Harris as Biden’s VP doesn’t worry Trump campaign
- Prayer vigil held for COVID-19 patients in Fairborn
- Applications available for Preble County CARES Act funding
- Springfield’s ‘Holiday in the City’ event canceled for 2020