DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A Dayton business is putting a sweet twist on charity! Twist Cupcakery is selling specially-made #DaytonStrong cupcakes featuring a chocolate-covered Mikesells potato chip and Esther Price caramel pecan candies.
100 percent of the proceeds will be donated to The Dayton Foundation.
You can stop by their location at 25 S. Saint Clair Street in Dayton to pick some up for yourself. They’re open from 10:30 am until 6:30 pm Wednesday through Friday, and from 10:30 am until 3 pm on Saturdays.
The treats will be featured daily until August 29.
For more information, click here.
- Scholarship bike ride honors Kettering teen killed by gun violence on what would have been 21st birthday
- AAA says parents should form these 7 habits to prevent hot car deaths
- Ready for launch; National rocketry competition taking off at Air Force museum
- Coronavirus in Ohio Sunday update: 251 new cases, 11 hospitalizations
- Schools across US brace for surge of kindergartners in fall