DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A Dayton business is putting a sweet twist on charity! Twist Cupcakery is selling specially-made #DaytonStrong cupcakes featuring a chocolate-covered Mikesells potato chip and Esther Price caramel pecan candies.
100 percent of the proceeds will be donated to The Dayton Foundation.
You can stop by their location at 25 S. Saint Clair Street in Dayton to pick some up for yourself. They’re open from 10:30 am until 6:30 pm Wednesday through Friday, and from 10:30 am until 3 pm on Saturdays.
The treats will be featured daily until August 29.
For more information, click here.Grab the FREE WDTN News App from the Apple Store or Google play. Stay up to date with all the local news, weather and sports as well as live newscasts and events as they happen.
- Strengthening Our Communities Awards celebrates over $400k in awarded grants
- Uber may record audio from trips for safety
- New Taco Bell menu item to be tested at Dayton locations
- Sonland offers explosive testimony: ‘Requests were a quid pro quo’
- UD Public Safety investigating voyeurism incident in library restroom