DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A Dayton business is putting a sweet twist on charity! Twist Cupcakery is selling specially-made #DaytonStrong cupcakes featuring a chocolate-covered Mikesells potato chip and Esther Price caramel pecan candies.
100 percent of the proceeds will be donated to The Dayton Foundation.
You can stop by their location at 25 S. Saint Clair Street in Dayton to pick some up for yourself. They’re open from 10:30 am until 6:30 pm Wednesday through Friday, and from 10:30 am until 3 pm on Saturdays.
The treats will be featured daily until August 29.
For more information, click here.
- Why coffee could soon be even more expensive
- Dayton Unit NAACP hosts candidate forum so residents can get answers
- GOP blocks bill to keep government going; new try ahead
- Pfizer to submit COVID-19 vaccine data in children in matter of ‘days,’ CEO says
- Help for veterans exposed to toxic burn pits: Congress says more needs to be done