DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A Dayton business is putting a sweet twist on charity! Twist Cupcakery is selling specially-made #DaytonStrong cupcakes featuring a chocolate-covered Mikesells potato chip and Esther Price caramel pecan candies.
100 percent of the proceeds will be donated to The Dayton Foundation.
You can stop by their location at 25 S. Saint Clair Street in Dayton to pick some up for yourself. They’re open from 10:30 am until 6:30 pm Wednesday through Friday, and from 10:30 am until 3 pm on Saturdays.
The treats will be featured daily until August 29.
For more information, click here.
- Coach, school officials remember 15-year-old killed in shooting
- Dayton Auto Show begins Thursday
- Rumpke truck involved in deadly crash
- New funding program will fight blight in Montgomery County
- Farmers educate Ohio lawmakers on agriculture