TROY, Ohio (WDTN) – A child care center in Troy has had its license suspended after a worker was arrested earlier this week for gross sexual imposition.
35-year-old Andrew Cain was arrested, charged, and arraigned after a complaint was made involving an inappropriate act with a juvenile at JJJ Childcare.
A parent contacted Troy Police, saying their child told their grandmother that Cain inappropriately touched them over the clothes on their private parts.
Job and Family Services confirmed to 2 NEWS Thursday that the facility’s license has been suspended and officials are pursuing revoking its license altogether.
Cain, whose family owns JJJ Childcare, has posted bond but he is not allowed to have unsupervised visits with juveniles.
Troy Police say their investigation is far from over, as additional accusations have been made against Cain.Grab the FREE WDTN News App for iPhone or Android. Stay up to date with all the local news, weather and sports as well as live newscasts and events as they happen.
- Greene County Sheriff’s Office awarded $80K by Ohio Department of Public Safety
- Children Services union to strike Sunday
- About 75 people gather at Area 51 gate, 2 people detained
- Australia’s Morrison at WH for Trump’s 2nd state visit ahead of Wapakoneta trip
- Foundation at Newport Aquarium looking for Celina boy who donated $5