TROTWOOD, Ohio (WDTN) — The City of Trotwood and the Trotwood Community Improvement Corporation is breaking ground on a new wave of homes in development Monday, Aug. 17.
The groundbreaking will take place at 3:30 p.m. in the Sycamore Woods neighborhood. According to the developers, the development is touting new, energy efficient features as well as tornado resistant properties.
.“The City of Trotwood is very excited for the new home development by I-3 Homes,” said Trotwood Mayor Mary McDonald. “This is another step forward in providing new housing opportunities for Trotwood residents and to grow our community.”
Developers hope that this will continue the strong increase in home values in the city, as recently evidenced by the Montgomery County Auditor’s revaluation, in which Trotwood saw an average of 6.8 percent increase in home values.
- Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office investigating aggravated robbery at Harrison Township gas station
- Miami Valley vaccine clinics administering Pfizer booster doses on Monday. Here’s how to get one:
- Quitting smoking leads to people eating more junk food, Study Finds
- Fall means more deer on the road: 4 ways time of day, month and year raise your risk of crashes
- August’s slowest-selling car in Ohio and each state