TROTWOOD, Ohio (WDTN) – The City of Trotwood Police Department, in collaboration with the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office, and the Montgomery County Combined Agency OVI Task Force, will be conducting a moving OVI Sobriety Checkpoint on Wednesday evening.
The checkpoint will be in the area of 4825 Salem Ave. and 5380 Salem Ave. in Trotwood beginning at 8 pm.
There is an increased presence of police and deputies patrolling for OVI throughout August and September as part of the Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over campaign, which ends on Sept. 2.
- Study: Moderna coronavirus vaccine appears safe, shows signs of working in older adults
- Dayton Police looking for vehicles tied to man being shot in eye with BB, pellet gun
- COVID-19 cases rising among US children as schools reopen
- Dolly Parton announces release date for Netflix Christmas movie
- “Triangle Park” film set to highlight Dayton Triangle’s