TROTWOOD, Ohio (WDTN) – A Memorial Day tornado disaster relief fund raised over $50,000 for residents in Trotwood, according to the city.
The Trotwood Disaster Relief Fund Grant raised the $50,000 in donations to distribute to those with qualifying letters. The fund was overseen by The Cartwright Family Foundation and was under the direction of attorney Jeffrey Rezebek.
A “Resource Fair and Gift Distribution” event will be held on Monday, Nov. 25 from 5 pm to 7 pm at the Trotwood Community & Cultural Arts Center, located at 4000 Lake Center Drive. The event is for those with qualifying letters for the grant.
- Lindsey Graham says Trump should attend Biden’s inauguration
- Kettering Health Network provides tips to prevent falling injuries during winter
- Montgomery County announces 2021 dog licenses are now on sale
- Starbucks offering free coffee to frontline workers through December
- LIVE: Treasury Secretary Mnuchin, Fed Chair Powell testify on COVID-19 relief needs