MIAMI VALLEY, Ohio (WDTN) — For homeowners impacted by the Memorial Day Tornadoes, the Aug. 1 deadline to apply for aid through the United Way is fast approaching.
The Miami Valley Long-Term Recovery Operations Group has made a website for those affected by the tornadoes, which has links to more than just aid. People can donate time or money to those affected as well.
For those seeking help from the United Way, simply calling 211 and asking for a tornado survivor case manager should start the process.
- Police: 2 dead, 2 injured after high-speed police pursuit ends in Newport
- Springboro Police need help finding missing teen
- UD students start moving back to campus with added COVID-19 precautions
- Ohio schools can soon begin applying for grants to equip students with internet devices
- Ohio governor’s COVID-19 results show tests imperfections