TIPP CITY, Ohio (WDTN) – The Board of Education from the Tipp City Exempted Village School District is seeking community input on the community regarding the search for a new superintendent, the district announced.
An informational meeting will be held on Jan. 23 from 6:30 pm to 8 pm at Tippecanoe High School to seek input “on the charateristics, skills, and experiences that it should consider in evaluating candidates for the district’s next superintendent.”
Current Superintendent Dr. Gretta Kumpf announced in December that she will be retiring on July 31, 2020.
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: 5,859 new cases, 81 deaths reported
- Off by one number: Missouri girl inundated with phone calls from Arizonans looking for vaccine
- MRI researcher may have accidentally discovered how gas planets are magnetic
- Trouble breathing, tooth loss: Some COVID-19 patients face lasting effects
- Majority of U.S. Catholics say abortion should be legal in most cases, survey shows