DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Roughly 8,000 residents of Montgomery County have had their power restored according to DP&L’s outage maps.
Representatives from DP&L told 2 NEWS that the outage happened at around 5:53 a.m. and affected around 10,000 Dayton and Kettering residents.
2 NEWS and WDTN.com will update this story as it develops.
- Four officers shot in St. Louis amid night of violent protests
- ‘It’s the right thing to do’: People out cleaning up streets after weekend protests
- City of Springfield to hold virtual meeting June 2
- Officer shot in the head in Las Vegas on life support
- Violence continues as Trump threatens military force against protesters nationwide