COLUMBUS, Ohio (WDTN) – More than 430,000 Ohioans are out of work because of the pandemic. The state is helping tackle unemployment with a new job board.
They created a job search feature through the Department of Health’s COVID-19 website. More than 21,000 jobs are available with businesses in need of workers right now.
Some of those jobs include LPNs and technical support.
- Swim clubs, public pools prepare to reopen
- Centerville gym one of first in Miami Valley to reopen
- CrossFit gym opens early for Memorial Day workout honoring fallen heroes
- Centerville holds virtual Memorial Day ceremony
- Gold Star families honor the fallen during modified Memorial Day ceremonies