DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) — The Third Street Bridge Replacement Project is underway and a few major milestones have been met by the county.
The previous structure is nearly removed and the foundation of the new footers have been established on the east side of the Great Miami River. The contractor has also rerouted a storm sewer pipe and poured the eastern abutment wall.
- Swim club sees slight increase in membership as more new families join
- Inaugural Wright Dunbar Day celebrates Paul Laurence Dunbar’s birthday and historic district
- UPDATE: Victim identified in fatal Clark County crash
- Coronavirus in Ohio Sunday update: 57,151 cases, 2,911 deaths
- $20 million funding opportunity to strengthen America’s water infrastructure