DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – The Neon is entering another phase of their reopening process. Starting Friday, July 3, they plan to show three in-person screenings on the weekends.
The theater kicked off its soft reopening last weekend with several new protocols in place to protect its staff and visitors from COVID-19.
“It’s going to be a challenge. Our capacity is going to be severely diminished, so even if we have a sellout, a sellout for us now is significantly smaller for us than it was before, so that is a big challenge,” said Manager Jonathan McNeal.
All visitors must wear a face covering and no one showing symptoms of COVID-19 is permitted to enter.
- Coronavirus in Ohio: 1,076 additional cases reported, 27 hospitalizations
- Actor Felix Silla, known for his role as Cousin Itt on ‘The Addams Family,’ dies at 84
- Invasive ‘jumping worms’ spreading through several US states
- Fauci says he expects Johnson & Johnson vaccinations to resume later this week
- Working remotely? It’s time to rethink what is ‘home’ and what is ‘travel’