Rain continues this morning as temperatures slowly climb through the 30s. Some icing did occur overnight on surface areas. This will melt as it warms into the mid 40s. Winds will become gusty. Turning much colder tonight.
TODAY: Rainy and windy. High 47
TONIGHT: Turning much colder and breezy, few flurries. Wind chills around zero. Low 15
SUNDAY: Much colder, breezy with wind chills in the single digits . High 23
A slight improvement each day this week with warming temperatures. A new storm system will bring in rain by the end of the week.
- Northridge Schools to stay remote until Nov. 4 after more staff isolate, quarantine
- SUV goes airborne, hits front of house in Dayton
- Man splits $5M jackpot … with himself after accidentally buying 2 tickets
- ‘He hasn’t shown any interest in doing the work’ – Obama denounces Trump on campaign trail
- Russia and Iran made ‘desperate attempts’ to interfere with election, US officials say