DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Police are investigating after several teens wearing school uniforms ran from the scene of a crash Friday afternoon.
Regional dispatch tells 2 NEWS the crash happened shortly after 2 pm in the area of Stolz Avenue and Nicholas Road.
Police say three teens in a red Dodge ran into a pole and then ran from the area.
No injuries have been reported.
The crash remains under investigation, and officials are working to learn if the car may have been stolen.
- Bar owner sets 11 p.m. closing time after receiving citation
- College & Coronavirus: Packing during the pandemic
- Secret Service involved in shooting outside White House
- Police: Man jailed after throwing knife at victim, refusing to come out of home
- 16 COVID-19 cases reported at Centerville living community