KETTERING, Ohio (WDTN) – A teen who was shot in a home on Parran Place in Kettering has died from his injuries.
The Montgomery County Coroner’s Office has confirmed that 17-year-old Noah Channell, of Kettering, has died. Channell was shot around 6:15 Friday evening.
The Kettering Police Department announced that a 17-year-old juvenile has been charged in relation to the shooting. Police say the juvenile, who has not been identified, has been charged with reckless homicide, and receiving stolen property.
- Poll: Many in US support Trump decision to kill Iran general
- U.S. 35 EB reopens after early morning crash
- Houston building explosion shakes city, scatters debris
- Ohio school voucher program debate heats up as Feb. 1 enrollment date nears
- ‘It makes a big difference,’ Gov. DeWine applauds Springfield food bank’s grand opening