KETTERING, Ohio (WDTN) – A teen who was shot in a home on Parran Place in Kettering has died from his injuries.
The Montgomery County Coroner’s Office has confirmed that 17-year-old Noah Channell, of Kettering, has died. Channell was shot around 6:15 Friday evening.
The Kettering Police Department announced that a 17-year-old juvenile has been charged in relation to the shooting. Police say the juvenile, who has not been identified, has been charged with reckless homicide, and receiving stolen property.
- The most — and least — affordable neighborhoods in the U.S., according to Trulia
- Indiana couple married 67 years receives COVID vaccine after diagnosis forced them apart
- Cleveland Browns battle Kansas City Chiefs in AFC divisional playoff game
- ‘Spectacular’ bright-orange bat species discovered in West Africa
- Dog returns to her Hawaii family after a 12-year journey