KETTERING, Ohio (WDTN) – A teen who was shot in a home on Parran Place in Kettering has died from his injuries.
The Montgomery County Coroner’s Office has confirmed that 17-year-old Noah Channell, of Kettering, has died. Channell was shot around 6:15 Friday evening.
The Kettering Police Department announced that a 17-year-old juvenile has been charged in relation to the shooting. Police say the juvenile, who has not been identified, has been charged with reckless homicide, and receiving stolen property.
- Home where Mister Rogers once lived goes up for sale
- Democrats to unveil bill to expand US Supreme Court by four justices
- Body found in Mississippi River identified as missing LSU student
- Lawmakers worried removing troops from Afghanistan will create space for terror groups
- House committee investigates opioid abuse spike during pandemic