KETTERING, Ohio (WDTN) – A teen who was shot in a home on Parran Place in Kettering has died from his injuries.
The Montgomery County Coroner’s Office has confirmed that 17-year-old Noah Channell, of Kettering, has died. Channell was shot around 6:15 Friday evening.
The Kettering Police Department announced that a 17-year-old juvenile has been charged in relation to the shooting. Police say the juvenile, who has not been identified, has been charged with reckless homicide, and receiving stolen property.
- 2 dead in Darke County crash
- Peaceful protest at Huber Heights shopping center
- Dayton VA Medical Center returns to full patient capacity
- Animal Planet star branches out to Gatlinburg to build 8 treehouses
- PHOTOS: Protesters gather across the Miami Valley