DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A 15-year-old is on advanced life support in grave condition following a shooting on Sunday.
He and a 16-year-old were both injured in the incident, though we’re told the 16-year-old is in good condition. It happened in the 2400 block of Catalpa Drive around 12:30 p.m.
Police are still trying to track down the suspects involved. They say they are looking for a Saturn Vue with a spare tire on the rear passenger’s side and heavy tint on the windows.
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: 5,859 new cases, 81 deaths reported
- Off by one number: Missouri girl inundated with phone calls from Arizonans looking for vaccine
- MRI researcher may have accidentally discovered how gas planets are magnetic
- Trouble breathing, tooth loss: Some COVID-19 patients face lasting effects
- Majority of U.S. Catholics say abortion should be legal in most cases, survey shows