HARRISON TWP., Ohio (WDTN) – One of the people involved in a crash in Harrison Township last week has died.
The Montgomery County Coroner’s Office identified the victim as 18-year-old Rodnesha L. Thompson, of Vandalia.
The accident occurred last Thursday, June 25, on North Dixie Drive near Hillsdale Avenue. Authorities say it involved a stolen vehicle that hit a Sheriff’s Office patrol cruiser before crashing.
The Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office is investigating the incident.
- Swim club sees slight increase in membership as more new families join
- Dixon breaks through at Indy with victory in GP
- Harvick wins at Indy again
- Inaugural Wright Dunbar Day celebrates Paul Laurence Dunbar’s birthday and historic district
- UPDATE: Victim identified in fatal Clark County crash