DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A 15-year-old person was hit by a SUV in Dayton Thursday afternoon, according to authorities.
The incident happened just after 1 pm near the intersection of E. Fifth Street and Linden Ave. in Dayton. According to Dayton Police, the teen was jaywalking when they were hit by the SUV. The driver stopped and cooperated with police.
The teen was transported to the hospital. They were conscious and breathing.
- Prayer walk pays tribute to Oregon District shooting victims
- First-of-its-kind dog trail opens in Downtown Dayton
- Educator says community, support, and schedules important for successful virtual learning
- Coronavirus in Ohio Sunday update: 93,031 cases, 3,529 deaths
- Wilford Brimley, the face of Quaker Oats and ‘Cocoon’ star, dies at 85