DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A 15-year-old person was hit by a SUV in Dayton Thursday afternoon, according to authorities.
The incident happened just after 1 pm near the intersection of E. Fifth Street and Linden Ave. in Dayton. According to Dayton Police, the teen was jaywalking when they were hit by the SUV. The driver stopped and cooperated with police.
The teen was transported to the hospital. They were conscious and breathing.
- One man killed in Clark County crash
- UD joining Premier Health for students-only vaccine clinic as young adult COVID hospitalizations spike
- Las Vegas family awarded $29.5M after woman suffers brain damage following allergic reaction
- Coronavirus in Ohio update: 1,855 new cases, 31 hospitalizations
- Louisiana woman arrested after refusing to return $1.2 million mistakenly put into her account