NEW CARLISLE, Ohio (WDTN) – Tecumseh High School in New Carlisle was placed on lockdown Friday afternoon as deputies investigated reports of a weapon found on school grounds.
No weapon has been found, according to the Clark County Sheriff, and the school started releasing students for the day around 1:30 pm.
The middle school was also on a precautionary lockdown but is now operating on a normal schedule.
The High School had to cancel their 1:30 pm pep rally, but tonight’s football game is still on.
- Prayer walk pays tribute to Oregon District shooting victims
- First-of-its-kind dog trail opens in Downtown Dayton
- Educator says community, support, and schedules important for successful virtual learning
- Coronavirus in Ohio Sunday update: 93,031 cases, 3,529 deaths
- Wilford Brimley, the face of Quaker Oats and ‘Cocoon’ star, dies at 85