NEW CARLISLE, Ohio (WDTN) – The assistant superintendent of Tecumseh Local Schools died on Sunday.
Ivan Gehret became assistant superintendent in 2018. He first began working in the district in 1990 as an industrial technology teacher.
The school shared the news in a Facebook post Monday.
“Mr. Gehret was well-respected and was a friend to many,” said the school in the post. “He was loyal to the district and took pride in being an Arrow. He went above and beyond in all he did to serve the district. Our hearts and prayers go out to his family during this very difficult time. Mr. Gehret will be profoundly missed.”
- PHOTOS: Bobcat burned in California wildfire set for release to wild
- Trump teases 2024 run at White House Christmas party
- Monolith in Utah desert was toppled by group who said ‘leave no trace’, visitor says
- Health care workers go on strike, demand protection against virus
- A first look at Ohio’s initial COVID-19 vaccine distribution plan