DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A suspect remains on the loose after a standoff in Dayton on Thursday afternoon.
Roads have reopened in the area of Main Street and Hillcrest Avenue. Police say they were searching for a domestic violence suspect, but he was not in the house.
That domestic violence incident happened Wednesday night.
Police did not release the suspect’s name or any other information about the incident.
- Virginia charter boat owner who banned Democrats from his vessel charged with participating in Capitol insurrection
- Newsfeed Now: Final preparations for Inauguration Day, Saints fans discuss possible Drew Brees retirement
- You may be surprised to see who oddsmakers think will win the 2024 election
- ‘A man of valor and honor’: AG Yost gives statement on fallen Toledo police officer
- 11 actions Biden has promised to take on ‘Day One’ as president