HARRISON TOWNSHIP, Ohio (WDTN) – The SWAT team from the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office was called to a home in Harrison Township, according to the Sheriff’s Office.
The incident involved a domestic violence issue at a home in the 2300 block of Hiawatha Drive, prompting a standoff between a suspect and SWAT. The standoff began at around 6 am and ended at around 10 am.
One person was taken into custody after the standoff ended. The Sheriff’s Office said there were weapons in the house, which were removed following the standoff.
- Sheriff: Florida rapper made music, then killed 2 men in recording studio
- Pennsylvania halts alcohol sales in bars, restaurants night before Thanksgiving
- Miami Valley healthcare leaders ensure hospitals are keeping up with COVID surge
- Clifton Mill starts season Nov. 27 with updated coronavirus precautions
- Get paid $2,500 to watch 25 holiday movies in 25 days