KETTERING, Ohio (WDTN) – Kettering Police are searching for two suspects accused of passing counterfeit checks.
Officials released images of the individuals on Friday, a male and a female, and are asking anyone who recognizes either one of these suspects to contact Detective Michael Burke at 937-296-3370.
No further details are available at this time.
- Holiday traditions underway in DC today: White House Christmas Tree, presidential turkeys
- VIDEO: Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office looking for person of interest
- Dayton closes city buildings to the public Monday
- Second stimulus checks: Biden, Democrats push GOP for more virus relief
- Walmart Black Friday: See the deals that start this week