KETTERING, Ohio (WDTN) – Kettering Police are looking for suspects who broke into a cellphone store.
It happened at the Boost Mobile on South Smithville Road, when police say the suspects shattered the window and grabbed several items before fleeing the scene.
It is unclear at this time how much merchandise they got away with.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 937-222-STOP.
- 2020 Masters tournament to tee off in November with no patrons or guests
- Coroner identifies woman hit, killed by driver in Dayton
- Poll: More than 50 percent of Ohio restaurants could close within 9 months
- Stein Mart files for bankruptcy amid pandemic turmoil
- Kentucky Derby races on with updated public safety measures in place