DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – A homicide investigation is underway after a man died at a Dayton nursing home facility.
It happened Wednesday at Mary Scott Nursing Center, located at 3109 Campus Drive.
The Montgomery County Coroner’s Office released the identity of 45-year-old Anthony Moran on Thursday, declaring that he had died of asphyxiation due to smothering/strangulation. Dr. Harshbarger further declared the incident a homicide.
Dayton Police interviewed a man who was later arrested in connection with the crime. We’re told both he and the victim lived at the facility.
No official charges have yet been filed against him.
- JC Penney closing 154 stores in first post-bankruptcy phase
- Middletown shooting suspect taken into custody
- Google to give workers $1K to set up home office
- Senators press colleges on coronavirus safety plans to reopen campuses
- Senate Dems: Republicans’ words aren’t enough to address police brutality, racial justice