RIVERSIDE, Ohio (WDTN) – A suspect is charged with murder after police found a man dead in a Riverside home.
Police were called to a residence in the 5400 block of Robinwood Avenue just before 11 a.m. Sunday for reports of a man not breathing.
When they arrived, they found the body of 69-year-old Donald Streeter. Tuesday, the Coroner’s Office declared Streeter’s cause of death as multiple blunt force trauma.
His son, David Streeter, was arrested and charged with murder and felonious assault in connection with the incident.
His bond is set at $500,000.
- Thyroid medications recalled across US, at least 4 people reported problems
- Horse sinking in mud rescued at Colorado park
- TRACKING THE TROPICS: Beta crawling toward Texas, Louisiana coast
- CDC updates website, says ‘growing evidence’ coronavirus spreads through the air
- Woman accused of sending ricin letter to White House arrested at New York-Canada border