A dry day is in the forecast for the Miami Valley. Clouds will be on the increase tonight. Rain returns to the area on Monday.
TODAY: Mix of clouds and sun and mild. High 52
TONIGHT: Thickening clouds. Not as cold. Low 37
MONDAY: Cloudy with rain developing. Cooler. High 43
Cloudy skies stay with us through much of the week. Rain for the first half of the week and with some snow chances at night or in the morning mid to late week.
- Young woman with grandfather in ICU from COVID-19 wants community to be safe on Thanksgiving
- COVID-19 patient at Utah hospital plays violin to thank caregivers while intubated
- Former dog owner sleeps at animal shelters, comforting pets waiting for forever homes
- Jeopardy! shares Thanksgiving message from late host Alex Trebek
- Second stimulus check: President-elect Biden’s thoughts on $1,200 payments