A dry day is in the forecast for the Miami Valley. Clouds will be on the increase tonight. Rain returns to the area on Monday.
TODAY: Mix of clouds and sun and mild. High 52
TONIGHT: Thickening clouds. Not as cold. Low 37
MONDAY: Cloudy with rain developing. Cooler. High 43
Cloudy skies stay with us through much of the week. Rain for the first half of the week and with some snow chances at night or in the morning mid to late week.
- President Trump sets date to announce SCOTUS pick as GOP locks in votes needed to confirm nominee
- Maine to use ranked choice voting for presidential election
- House fire on North Barron Street in Eaton
- Centerville City Schools plans to bring students back for second quarter
- Autumn, a season of change and falling temperatures