An abundance of sunshine is in the forecast for today. Temperatures will climb a little higher this afternoon, into the low 70s.
TODAY: Sunny and mild. High 71
TONIGHT: Clear and cool. Low 44
MONDAY: Sunny and a little warmer. High 73
Dry weather persists throughout much of the week ahead with very little if any chances of rainfall. Highs will rebound back to near 80 by the end of the week.
- ‘I needed to say something before I could move on’: Chrissy Teigen posts heartbreaking essay about pregnancy loss
- Dodgers star and former Dayton Dragon pulled from World Series after testing positive for COVID-19
- Hospitals prepare as hospitalizations rise in the Miami Valley
- Montgomery County reaches settlement agreements with PGO
- Protests, looting in Philadelphia after police fatally shoot Black man