BELLBROOK, Ohio (WDTN) – Storm Team 2 Meteorologist Carly Smith visited students at Bell Creek Intermediate School Thursday to teach kids about hurricanes.
She also talked about climate, seasonal changes, and why Hurricane Dorian has been all over the news.
The fifth graders asked about the eye of the hurricane, and were interested in learning about other kinds of severe weather.
- Ohio House bill would allow lawmakers to nullify federal gun control measures
- Alaska to offer COVID vaccines in airports
- Arizona woman wakes up to find tires slashed, severed finger on driveway
- Employees safely evacuated after fire at business on Needmore Avenue
- 1 hospitalized after car flips over on US-35 near South Smithville Road