BELLBROOK, Ohio (WDTN) – Storm Team 2 Meteorologist Carly Smith visited students at Bell Creek Intermediate School Thursday to teach kids about hurricanes.
She also talked about climate, seasonal changes, and why Hurricane Dorian has been all over the news.
The fifth graders asked about the eye of the hurricane, and were interested in learning about other kinds of severe weather.
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: 1,117 new cases, 40 additional deaths
- Coldwater duo arrested on drugs, paraphernalia charges
- Reds vs. Pirates weekend games postponed due to player’s positive COVID-19 test
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand halfway through August
- Q&A: What’s happening at the US Postal Service, and why?