DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Students at Chaminade Julienne spent the last month discussing climate change in their science class. Storm Team 2 Meteorologist Carly Smith joined the conversation by talking about current climate trends.
As global temperatures continue to climb, scientists are beginning to see a connection with costly weather disasters.
“There’s not just one solution, you can’t just fix it in one day,” said student Mikayla Jette. “It’s going to take time and it’s going to take everyone’s effort to make that change possible.”
Students also talked about decreasing our carbon footprint and little things that help make the world greener.
- SWAT called after wanted suspect found in Dayton
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: 64,214 cases, 3,036 deaths
- FAA investigating plane crash in Green Township
- Woman killed in Trotwood crash identified
- Less humid with lots of sunshine, chance of showers tonight