DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Students at Chaminade Julienne spent the last month discussing climate change in their science class. Storm Team 2 Meteorologist Carly Smith joined the conversation by talking about current climate trends.
As global temperatures continue to climb, scientists are beginning to see a connection with costly weather disasters.
“There’s not just one solution, you can’t just fix it in one day,” said student Mikayla Jette. “It’s going to take time and it’s going to take everyone’s effort to make that change possible.”
Students also talked about decreasing our carbon footprint and little things that help make the world greener.
- Preble Shawnee voters to decide on two levies for schools
- Morris Furniture Co., Inc to open new showrooms
- Coronavirus: National and international health procedures
- Dayton Arcade ‘ahead of schedule’ in leasing out business offices
- Police call for backup during incident on Catalpa Drive