RIVERSIDE, Ohio (WDTN) – A teacher at Stebbins High School has been placed on administrative leave, district officials confirm to 2 NEWS.
Emily Yost has been placed on leave, but the district says it does not comment on personnel issues. The reason Yost has been placed on leave is unknown.
“Incidents are thoroughly investigated and decisions are based on the information gathered,” the district said to 2 NEWS. “Our primary concern is always for the safety and well-being of our students and the members of our school community.”
2 NEWS is working to learn more and will have additional details as they become available.
- Biden hails House passage of $1.9T virus bill, now to Senate
- Judge approves $650M Facebook privacy lawsuit settlement
- Golden Globes’ pandemic changes: Winners to accept awards from home in live broadcast
- Oil company mistakenly delivers 100+ gallons to wrong Rhode Island address, flooding the basement
- As restaurants reopen, Ohioans petition DeWine to give workers COVID vaccine