POWELL, Ohio (WDTN) – A statewide Endangered Missing Adult Alert has been issued for an 81-year-old man from Delaware County, Ohio.
Tommy Shoemaker left his residence on Emerson Drive in the city of Powell at 10:30 am Thursday and never returned. Shoemaker suffers from dementia and was last seen wearing grey pants, blue plaid shirt, and a grey vest with navy blue stripes.
Shoemaker is described as a white man, 5’9″ and 203 pounds with grey hair and brown eyes. His vehicle is a brown 2012 Ford Edge with OH plates No. GER4407.
If you see Shoemaker, you are asked to call 911.
- PHOTOS: Bobcat burned in California wildfire set for release to wild
- Trump teases 2024 run at White House Christmas party
- Monolith in Utah desert was toppled by group who said ‘leave no trace’, visitor says
- Health care workers go on strike, demand protection against virus
- A first look at Ohio’s initial COVID-19 vaccine distribution plan