SPRINGFIELD, Ohio (WDTN) – Springfield City Commission will hold its next special virtual legislative meeting, via Zoom, Tuesday, May 19, at 10 a.m.
This will be in place of its regular evening session that would have taken place the same day. The meeting can be viewed live here.
People may submit questions ahead of time to be read during the meeting. Questions, including the individual’s name and address should be forwarded to the above contacts before 9 a.m. on the meeting day.
Officials say that questions lacking a name and address will not be read during the special meeting.
LATEST STORIES ON CORONAVIRUS
- FEMA head urges hurricane prep in midst of coronavirus pandemic
- Public Health says coronavirus concerns raised after hundreds show up for protests
- Site launched to help get people back to work in the Miami Valley
- Frontier requiring temperature checks for passengers, crew before boarding
- Coronavirus in Ohio Monday update: 35,984 cases, 2,206 deaths reported