SPRINGFIELD, Ohio (WDTN) — Springfield Police responded to calls of shots fired on East Euclid Avenue and Clifton Avenue Monday morning.
Officers arrived after 8:30 a.m. to find a man who was shot. The victim was taken to Springfield Regional, according to police he later died at the hospital.
This incident is still under investigation. Authorities do not have a suspect at this time.
WDTN.com will update this story if more information is made available.
- Wright State University follows suit, updates indoor masking policy
- Man who fatally stabbed Pentagon officer had troubled past
- WPAFB upgrades to HPCON Bravo after 25 vaccinated base personnel test positive for COVID-19
- Miami Valley Hospital’s medical team reflects on Oregon District shooting 2 years later
- Dayton officials in ‘very early stages’ of planning permanent Oregon District shooting memorial