CEDARVILLE, Ohio (WDTN) – The Cedarville University Men’s Basketball team helped make a Springboro 10-year-old’s dream come true by officially making him a member of the team.
They were able to make it happen through a national nonprofit. Team IMPACT works to improve the quality of life for children facing serious and chronic illnesses.
As an official member, Armand Colbert will now get to attend all Yellow Jackets practices, games, team dinners, events, and more.
- SWAT called after wanted suspect found in Dayton
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday update: 64,214 cases, 3,036 deaths
- FAA investigating plane crash in Green Township
- Woman killed in Trotwood crash identified
- Less humid with lots of sunshine, chance of showers tonight