CEDARVILLE, Ohio (WDTN) – The Cedarville University Men’s Basketball team helped make a Springboro 10-year-old’s dream come true by officially making him a member of the team.
They were able to make it happen through a national nonprofit. Team IMPACT works to improve the quality of life for children facing serious and chronic illnesses.
As an official member, Armand Colbert will now get to attend all Yellow Jackets practices, games, team dinners, events, and more.
- Smash-and-grab robber targets TikTok’s Fleetwood Mac skateboarder guy
- Teacher had to lock sub out of Florida classroom after he attacked students, police say
- ‘She was so little:’ Mom delivers premature ‘miracle’ baby in car during Texas storm
- ‘The Hub’ innovation center in Dayton Arcade celebrates grand opening
- Health leaders, businesses believe the community will decide health priorities