CEDARVILLE, Ohio (WDTN) – The Cedarville University Men’s Basketball team helped make a Springboro 10-year-old’s dream come true by officially making him a member of the team.
They were able to make it happen through a national nonprofit. Team IMPACT works to improve the quality of life for children facing serious and chronic illnesses.
As an official member, Armand Colbert will now get to attend all Yellow Jackets practices, games, team dinners, events, and more.
- Premier Health upgrades EMS software for easier, safer handoffs at hospitals
- ODNR suspends non-resident hunting, fishing license sales
- Veteran buys $20K bottle of bourbon for $40K to help restaurant stay open during COVID-19 crisis
- Elkton prison inmate desperate to get out, saying more inmates keep getting sick
- Greene County Sheriff’s deputy tests positive for COVID-19