CEDARVILLE, Ohio (WDTN) – The Cedarville University Men’s Basketball team helped make a Springboro 10-year-old’s dream come true by officially making him a member of the team.
They were able to make it happen through a national nonprofit. Team IMPACT works to improve the quality of life for children facing serious and chronic illnesses.
As an official member, Armand Colbert will now get to attend all Yellow Jackets practices, games, team dinners, events, and more.
- Coronavirus in Ohio Sunday update: Under 10,000 new cases, 2.5 million total
- Realtor explains why viral home has four toilets in same bathroom
- Inflation can spell disaster for some 40% of Americans
- Proposal to allow drivers to pay for PA Turnpike tolls with smartphone apps
- Truck carrying 100 monkeys crashes in Pennsylvania, escapees now accounted for