Plenty of morning sunshine today will help us warm quickly. Some clouds will build into the area. Breezy winds from the southwest will push temperatures into the mid 60s this afternoon.
TODAY: Mostly sunny, breezy and warmer. High near 65
TONIGHT: Few high clouds. Breezy & not as cold. Low 45
MONDAY: Increasing clouds and warm. High near 65
Monday night rain will develop across the Miami Valley. Rain will continue overnight into Tuesday morning. Additional chances of rain on Wednesday and Friday this week.
- HHS secretary touts Trump’s health care plan while Democrats say there’s nothing in it
- 10 Porsche drivers busted for speeding in Colorado
- VIDEO: Confirmed tornado touches down in Myrtle Beach
- Remaining Dave Chappelle shows canceled
- ‘Ruth Bader Ginsburg changed our country and the world’