FRANKLIN, Ohio (WDTN) – The remains of Skylar Richardson’s baby, Annabelle, were buried Thursday in a Franklin-area cemetery.
WLWT reports that the child was buried in a private ceremony, as mandated by Warren County Common Pleas Judge Don Oda II.
A cemetery worker disclosed that the buried remains were those of a baby with the last name of Richardson, while a source close to the case confirmed to WLWT that the remains are Annabelle’s.
20-year-old Skylar Richardson was acquitted of murdering the baby, only being convicted on abuse of a corpse.
- Springfield school district to stagger return to in-person classes
- Eric Trump says Harris as Biden’s VP doesn’t worry Trump campaign
- Prayer vigil held for COVID-19 patients in Fairborn
- Applications available for Preble County CARES Act funding
- Springfield’s ‘Holiday in the City’ event canceled for 2020