FRANKLIN, Ohio (WDTN) – The remains of Skylar Richardson’s baby, Annabelle, were buried Thursday in a Franklin-area cemetery.
WLWT reports that the child was buried in a private ceremony, as mandated by Warren County Common Pleas Judge Don Oda II.
A cemetery worker disclosed that the buried remains were those of a baby with the last name of Richardson, while a source close to the case confirmed to WLWT that the remains are Annabelle’s.
20-year-old Skylar Richardson was acquitted of murdering the baby, only being convicted on abuse of a corpse.
- Persistent clouds with spotty flurries/drizzle; roads may be slick
- Wall of Honor inspiring Northmont students to serve their country
- Car crash causes lane closures in Fairborn
- Bloomberg campaign holds gun violence discussion in Dayton
- Club Masque prepares for final night Saturday before closing current location