DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Sinclair Community College welcomed more than 26,000 students back to the downtown Dayton campus on Monday.
Sinclair also announced two new Bachelor Degrees in Aviation Technology and Unmanned Aerial Systems.
“We’re breaking records in terms of enrollment in those programs. It’s very exciting to see Bachelor Degrees come back to Sinclair and really be with the heart of Dayton, which is aviation,” said Scott Markland, Senior VP of Student Development.
There are also three new Associate Degree programs in Agricultural Science, Computer Science, and Business Analytics.
- Biden formally clinches Democratic presidential nomination
- Republicans, Democrats disagree on how to address police reforms
- Brookville man arrested for burglary
- Seattle mayor to ban tear gas for next 30 days amid protests
- Lawmakers press CDC in wake of decreased rate of child immunizations during pandemic