DAYTON, Ohio (WDTN) – Sinclair Community College will resumed its summer term last week with over 12,000 students studying in online courses.
The college says that enrollment is relatively close to what it was last year. Full-time student enrollment is only down by around one to two percent in comparison to the 2019 summer term.
Hundreds of thousands of dollars in scholarships to students already enrolled and prospective students are available this summer term. The college is asking that students first apply to the college, fill out an FAFSA application to begin the process.
For more information visit click here.
- Good grief! ‘It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown’ no longer on TV
- Coronavirus in Ohio Tuesday update: 2,015 new cases, 8 additional deaths
- Rapper accused of fraudulently getting $1.2M in jobless benefits after boastful music video
- Kidnapping suspect arrested, awaiting extradition to Ohio
- ‘Glitter bomb’ sent to employee of 911 center in Pennsylvania